Every private practice owner will exit her business someday, either voluntarily or otherwise. In today’s episode, we discuss the following…
- Explaining the benefits of an exit plan and why every business must have one
- The different people or entities that can become the successor owner of your practice
- Creating a timeline that aligns with your goal of when you want to leave your business
- How to calculate the amount of money you need to generate from
- Preserving and protecting the business in the event that you become incapable of running the practice
If you have any questions about the concepts or terms discussed in this episode, click the start here button below and schedule an introductory consultation to learn more.