Insurance plays a critical role in every business plan and personal financial plan. It exists to mitigate the risk and consequences of an unexpected event that leads to economic loss. In today’s episode, we discuss the following…
- The 4 ways to handle risk and when insurance should be used
- Defining the following types of insurance and why they are critical components to every SLP’s financial plan…
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Excess Liability (Umbrella) Insurance
If you have any questions about the concepts or terms discussed in this episode, click the start here button below and schedule an introductory consultation to learn more.